Discovering Kamchatka comfort tour maximum+
• 10 best places to visit within a radius of 150 km from Petropavlovsk – Kamchatsky.
• Accomodation in hotels with thermal pools with different types of water.
• 3 nights in the famous Soviet sanatorium ‘Nachiki’.
• Physical training - any.
• No need to carry heavy backpacks. You can go even with your handbag. • Individual approach. There are 3 tour guides working with the group on the route. Two guides lead the ascent, given the different pace of movement, one guide stays with those who prefer not to ascend and organizes alternative excursions.
• Any group size: each small subgroup usually of 7-10 tourists and 1 guide. • It is possible to arrive a day earlier than the dates indicated on the website.
Russian Bay (optional) ~ observation decks on Petrovskaya and Nikolskaya hills ~ historical center of the city ~ city tour ~ Pacific coast ~ Khalaktyrsky beach ~ rock and river Khalaktyrka ~ Zaykin Klyuch stream ~ Verkhne-Paratunsky thermal springs or waterfall at Babi Kamen mountain ~ Vilyuchinsky pass ~ observation deck at Vilyuchinsky volcano ~ Gorely volcano and its surroundings (caves and lava flows) ~ Dacha springs and fumarole fields ~ Mutnovsky volcano ~ monument ‘bears’ of Yelizovo ~ Camel extrusion – foot of Avachinsky and Koryaksky Volcanoes~ Vachkazhets mountain range ~ River Bystraya ~ Malka's thermal field.
Arrival dates 2023:
02.07.2023 to 10.09.2023 on Sundays and Thursdays.
2 nights - hotel Petropavlovsk - Kamchatsky,
2 nights - hotel ‘Karymshino -Park’ near Goryachaya hill,
3 nights - sanatorium ‘Nachiki’,
1 night - hotel Yelizovo (3 km from the airport, close to the local fish market to visit before the departure).
Program (a different sequence of excursions is possible).
Day 1. Arriving at the airport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Meeting with a representative of the company, transfer to the hotel. Free time. (Included: meeting, transfer, hotel)
Option 1: Flight to the Valley of Geysers or to the Kuril lake. Option 2: excursion to the Russkaya Bay. (Included: optional tour paid on arrival extra, hotel, breakfast). If you want to visit both tours, arrive 1 day earlier.
Day 3. Excursion along the Pacific coast, the tea on the Khalaktyrskiy beach. City tour. Lunch. Transfer to the hotel with a thermal pool. Swimming in the pool. (Included: hotel with thermal pool, excursions, breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Day 4. Drive to the foot of the Mutnovsky volcano. Switching to Dacha springs (often incorrectly advertised as ‘small valley of geysers’ -there are no geysers). Geothermal fields, mud boilers, pulsating springs, fumaroles. Observation of waterfalls. (Included: hotel with thermal pool, excursions, breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 5. Transfer to the foot of Gorely volcano. Ascent. Lunch after the ascent. An alternative walk to the ‘cinder cones and caves of Gorely volcano’, during which you can get acquainted with Kamchatka black – capped marmots-tarbagans. Transfer to the sanatorium ‘Nachiki’, former all-Soviet Union health resort. 15 minutes of morning and evening baths at the springs there produce a healing, relaxing and strengthening effect. Indications: diseases of the muscular system, lesions of the peripheral nervous system, osteochondrosis, gynecological diseases, ENT-diseases, skin diseases. The group will have a great rest and improve their health by swimming in the sanatorium every day. (Included: excursions, resort with thermal pool, breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Day 6. The drive to the river Bystraya. On the way, stop in the village of Sokochi, ‘Pie Paradise’. Visit to the Malki field of thermal springs, swimming, recreation. In the natural thermal baths, hot thermal water mixes with the cold waters of the mountain river and becomes pleasant for swimming. Lunch. Transfer to rafting. Return to the sanatorium. (Included: resort with thermal pool, excursion, breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Day 7. A trip to the Vachkazhets mountain range, which is part of the Yuzhno - Bystrinsky range, a natural monument is picturesque due to the work of glacier and tectonics. You will see: glacial terrain, glacier valleys, waterfalls, lakes. Lake Toktoloch, formed by the meltwater streams of the mountain complex, is surrounded by stone-birch forest, which is replaced at the higher areas by alder and cedar elfin and tundra vegetation. A visit to the waterfalls. Return to the sanatorium. (Included: resort with thermal pool, excursion, breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Day 8. 9: 00 morning- Swim in the thermal pool. Transfer to the foot of the Avachinsky volcano. Visit to the Avacha Alpine fields, ‘Camel’ extrusion at a comfortable pace. Lunch. Transfer to Yelizovo. Accommodation in a hotel 3 km from the airport and 300 m from the fish market, where it is convenient to buy delicious gifts and souvenirs. (Included: tour, hotel, breakfast, lunch).
Day 9. Transfer to the airport. (Included: airport transfer, breakfast).
Booking is available for group from 2 person.
for 2 pax in multy-national group with interpreter 1980 Euro per person ;
from 4 pax in multy-national group with interpreter 1550 Euro;
Important! Due to the accommodation facilities: if you are traveling alone and the number of tourists in the group doesn’t allow to find a roommate for you, the surcharge is 400 Euro (as for a single accommodation).
1. Meeting at the airport on the days of arrival and departure according to the program.
2. Transfers to/from the airport on arrival and departure days as in the schedule. Notice! In case of arrival/departure in the days other than in general program individual transfers are charged extra.
2 nights - hotel in Petropavlovsk - Kamchatskiy (‘Geyser’ hotel or similar),
2 nights - comfort ‘Karymshina Park’ hotel with thermal pool near the ‘Goryachaya’ hill or similar,
3 nights - ‘Nachiki’ resort,
1 night - hotel in Yelizovo 3 km from the airport to visit the market before departing.
4. 3 meals a day on the route. Breakfast when staying in hotels in the city. Notice! Meals are not provided on the day of arrival.
5. Guides, cook, excursion guide on the route.
6. All excursions in the program: city tour, visit to the black volcanic sand beach of Khalaktyrskiy coast, visit to the upper Paratunka springs, Dachnye springs (alternative-Mutnovsky volcano), Gorely volcano (alternative - caves and cinder cones of Gorely volcano), Vachkazhets mountain range, volcanic extrusion Camel, Bystraya river rafting, Malki thermal field of hot springs.
1. An optional tour on the second day of the program if selected at the time of booking the tour.
Booking is available from 2 person and after receiving: copies of tourists air tickets (we recognize the purchase of tickets as confirming the tourists' intention to participate in the tour); or making a prepayment – 30% of the tour price.
Cancellation. If the tourists cancels the tour confirmed by us more than 30 calendar days before the sheduled start date, the tourist will be charged the tour operator's expenses, estimated as -5% of the tour price; from 14 to 30 days - 30% of the tour price; from 3 to 14 days - 50% of the tour price; less than 3 days-90% of the tour package price.
Important: the tour starts when we receive 100% payment in cash or to our bank account. Notice that the payment to the bank account should be fulfilled beforehand (due to the necessary time for the receipt on account).
Not far from the airport there is a memorial place "Russia begins here". Kamchatka is the country's Eastern Outpost.
The view of the Vilyuchinsky volcano will delight you in the morning on the way to the volcanoes and on the way back to the hotel.
In September, a concert is held in the big cave of Gorely volcano. It has excellent acoustics.
Kamchatka choral chapel performs in the cave of Gorely volcano.
The hotel for employees of the geothermal station can be seen on a walk to the Summer springs.
Among the hills , away from the roads is located "Karymshino Park" hotel.
You can swim in the Karymshino Park hotel 24 hours.
At the Karymshino Park hotel all rooms are twin.
The Camel extrusion is located between the Koryak (3456 m) and Avachinsky (2751 m) volcanoes.
Nachikinsky sanatorium has been restoring health to our residents from all over the country for many decades. In 1972, the USSR national Olympic team rested in the sanatorium before the Olympics in Sapporo.
The thermal pools of the sanatorium "Nachiki" are filled with healing water.
View of the pools of the sanatorium Nachiki.
Important information for those booking helicopter tours:
The following situations are possible:
1. The weather is non-flying in all directions (Valley, Kurilskoe). Departures are rescheduled according to the plan, on alternate dates, if the tourist has them.
2. The weather is available for flight on one direction. Flight direction is performed if 2 helicopter excursions are ordered. You have booked a helicopter tour on the day of arrival.
3. The weather is flying in the Kurilsky (or Valley), but the helicopter company puts an early departure and you, taking into account the estimated time of baggage collection -11:00 + 40 minutes to the heliport, do not have time to get to the helipad on time. In this case, you are going to stay in a hotel.
Please note that the Grand tour Agency is not responsible for canceling the helicopter tour due to weather conditions.