• Tourist - the person who logged on tokamchatka.ru
• Tour operator - Grand limited liability company, TIN 4101123817 / KPP 410101001 Address: 683031, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, ul. Tushkanova 6-of. 16, tel. +7 (4152) 33-99-22, 33-22-99, Registry number 009845 in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators that implements travel packages that confirm the right to receive a tourist product
• Website - tokamchatka.ru, including a version adapted to reproduce information on the Visitor’s mobile device (mobile version of the website)
• Travel Product (Tour) - Tour Operator services presented on the Site; a set of measures for organizing leisure on the conditions established by the Agreement between the parties, as well as the conditions of the site.
• Order - a duly executed request from the Tourist for the purchase of a tourism product.
1. General Provisions
2. The tourist is obliged to fully familiarize themselves with this Agreement before sending the order to the addresses indicated on the Site. Sending an Order by a Tourist means the complete and unconditional acceptance (Acceptance) by the Tourist of this Agreement.
3. This Agreement may be amended and / or supplemented by the Tour Operator unilaterally without any special notice. This Agreement is an open and public document. Continued use of the Site by the Tourist after making changes and / or additions to this Agreement means acceptance and acceptance of such changes and / or additions.
2. Exchange of information
1. The appropriate address for sending orders and other legally significant messages (within the meaning of Article 165.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation) is the email address of the Tour Operator indicated on the website.
2. By sending any information from his e-mail to the e-mail address of the Tour Operator, the Tourist agrees that the Tour Operator will consider his e-mail address as appropriate, sufficient for electronic legally significant interaction and conclusion of an agreement in the manner prescribed by Article 434 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
3. Conclusion of an agreement on the provision of services by a Tour Operator (acquisition of a Tour)
1. Information and description of tours on the site is an invitation to make offers.
2. The conclusion of the contract.
2.1 The offer sent by the Tourist (Order) is subject to acceptance by the Tour Operator if the attached electronic image of the Tourist’s tickets with the destination Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky is included in the order. The contract is considered concluded from the moment the Tour Operator sends the electronic image of the Voucher (tourist voucher) to the Tourist.
2.2. A tourist has the right to conclude an agreement in the following order. Upon receipt of the details from the Tour Operator for the payment of the Tour, the Tourist makes a 100% prepayment of the cost of the tour within 3 business days from the receipt of the payment details. Advance booking is considered confirmed from the date of receipt of payment to the account of the Tour Operator. The contract is considered concluded from the moment the Tour Operator sends the electronic image of the Voucher (tourist voucher) to the Tourist.
3. By sending the Order, the Tourist confirms that he has reached the age of 18 years and is fully capable person in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. By indicating the data of children under the age of 18, the Tourist confirms that he is the legal representative of the child or has other legal grounds for accompanying the child on the tour.
4. It is forbidden to send Orders without the intention to conclude a contract.
4. Penalties upon termination of the contract.
Tourist can terminate the contract at any time. In this case, the Tourist shall receive the money received from him minus the expenses of the Tour Operator, as well as penalties in the indicated amount when canceling the tour for the period:
30 days - the amount minus the costs of the tour operator, estimated as -5% of the cost of the tourism product indicated in the voucher;
from 14 to 7 days - minus the deduction of the expenses of the tour operator, estimated as 20% of the cost of the tourism product indicated in the voucher;
less than 7 days - minus the deduction of the expenses of the tour operator, estimated at 30% of the cost of the tourism product indicated in the voucher;
on the day of the start of the tour - minus the deduction of the expenses of the tour operator, estimated as 100% of the cost of the tourist product indicated in the voucher.
5. Force Majeure and Weather
1. The parties are exempt from the timely or full fulfillment of obligations in the event of force majeure. Force majeure circumstances are: fire, natural disasters, military operations, acts of state authorities, and local self-government that did not exist at the time of signing the Agreement, other circumstances that are associated with natural phenomena and do not depend on the will of the Parties and prevent timely or complete enforcement